2018-03-15

Parisian Chic | Style





Ever since my first visit to Paris, I've been enamoured with it's beauty; the sparkle of the Eiffel Tower against a star-filled sky, the mouth-watering smell of fresh French bakeries on a frosty morning and the nonchalant feeling you get when sitting in a tiny Parisian cafe, watching as the French go about their daily routines. 

 This was my first visit to Paris as a vegan and I apologise to my friends who constantly had to change restaurants; you're the real MVPs. Paris was probably the most difficult place I've been, as a vegan, but then again having to cater for everyone going out to eat is hard, especially because vegan eateries tend to be off the beaten path. But then again, maybe I wasn't looking in the right places. If some French vegan's have some recommendations, I'm all ears for my next trip.

But that's tomorrow's post so please come back for all things travel and vegan-related content soon.

I follow a lot of Parisian influencers on Instagram and I knew that going to Paris, especially with and as a fashion student, meant I needed to get those cool Insta shots I always see. My style has always been entirely myself but this year, I've grown as a person, I know who and what is good for me and I'm eliminating toxic things from my life; with this, it's as if a weight has been lifted and I dress and act completely in the way I want. I adding colour and meeting people who I never would have even approached, let alone met just from being myself- and that comes with dressing the way you want to as well. If you exhume confidence through your style, no matter how you dress, you immediately become more approachable and become that person everyone wants to be and feel like. I'm not perfect, I know that, but I'm on the way to being the perfect person for myself. 

For more style related content, follow my Instagram, it's linked at the bottom of my blog babes! 
(What can I say? I'm obsessed with Instagram) 

Enjoy gals!



Jeans 
Topshop

Beret 
Topshop

Bag 
Shikumi for ASOS

Blazer 
ZARA

Trainers
Fila 



Sunglasses 
H&M

Trousers 
Oh Hey Girl

Jumper 
H&M

Jacket 
H&M

Trainers 
Fila




Au revoir gals

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig