2018-02-21

Outfit Round-Up | LFW AW18


Hey, 

It's your gal, back again, after the best 4 days of her life.

I had the opportunity to intern over London Fashion Week with an amazing company, Wear The Walk. Wear The Walk is a fashion subscription company that gives people the opportunity to rent out clothes for a monthly fee, with the ability to swap and change these clothes. The most unique aspect is that the designers are all emerging so every piece lacks a generic design that often high street stores have. 

Obviously I was working, but attending shows was amazing. As my first London Fashion Week, I was enamoured by the street style, the designers, as well as the amazing people I met, ya'll know who you are, and also being able to do it with one of my closest friends was alright too, I guess.

Here's a quick round-up of all my outfits for Fashion Week, I hope you love them as much as I do.





As you can tell by my Instagram, cow print is my favourite trend this year. 

Trousers
Asos 

Trainers 
Fila 

Bandeau 
Made by yours truly.

Necklace 
Topshop


If you don't know Oh Hey Girl store, have you lived?

Trousers
Oh Hey Girl 

Trainers 
Fila 

Jumper
Vintage 

Coat 
Monki

Sunglasses 
H&M 

Beret 
Topshop


And the cow print is back again. To the girl who i met at the after party who said that now she's turned 30 all she wants to wear is glitter, know that you are who I aspire to be. Glitter yourself babes.

If you love glitter, make sure you go to Eco Glitter for sustainable, eco-friendly glitter that loves the environment as much as I do.

Sunglasses 
H&M

Coat
Monki

Jacket 
Jaded London



Lady in red. My favourite trend of this season.

Suit 
Zara 

Sunglasses
H&M 

Bag 
New Look

Top 
Boohoo




they'll be more LFW posts to come, babes.

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig