2017-12-13

Self-Love | OOTD




Wow. Two posts in one week. It must be Christmas for me. 

Hi again. How are you? If anyone likes to read my messed up thoughts on here and is interested in what I wear then thank you. You keep this going, really. 

Now I'm on a fashion course, I've become so confident in myself and my style so I'm finally starting to wear the kind of clothes I actually like. Being yourself truly is what makes you happy and the school education system blocked out that side of me. Everybody around me exhumes this magnificent air of confidence and it's so inspiring to see the diversity. Not only at uni but in London, in general. There's this overwhelming feeling that builds up inside of you when you're in London; it's that of acceptance and amazement. 

There was no other place for me to go other than London and now I plan to live there for the rest of my life. That's the thing about London, it leaves this eternal feeling that never seems to go away for some people. It's like I'm home.

Before I was so boring and it's my friends, old and new, and uni that has pushed me towards better health and a better life. It seems a bit much I know, but there are some things that are just right for you. Most things are not right for everyone I'll admit, but I'm realising the people and places that will push me to become the best person I can be. 

It's all about self-love guys. 

This particular outfit is about that. I bought these massive hoops (bigger the hoop, bigger the hoe, right?) and I have most of my body showing. Covering your body is a personal choice, as is showing it to the world. Before I was so judgemental of the people that would walk around with, basically what I thought was no clothes. But there is this intense liberation in accepting your body. It gives you this confidence that you can do anything. That's what I love about fashion; it has the power to do so much, yet sometimes it does so little.



Top 
Boohoo

Trousers 
Zara

Bralet 
Boohoo

Shoes 
Topshop

Leather Jacket
Monki (aka the best and, my new favourite store, in this world)

Hoop earrings 
Topshop



(I can't wait to get a new camera. This picture quality makes me die)

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig