2017-12-07

Extra af | OOTD


It feels weird to say that I've finished term 1 of my first year of uni. I would say I've worked hard but really I started 8 weeks worth of work in my 8th week. I love how organised I am. 
I'd be lying if I didn't say I shop a lot. I mean what is a fashion student meant to do apart from shop; it's part of my 'cultural studies', plus I need to know trends so it just gives me the perfect excuse really. 
Anyway. 
This is a cute two-piece set I bought and the fact I have my staff discount means I buy more clothes than ever. Honestly it's the best and worst part of working in retail. All I seem to spend my money on is clothes and alcohol. And hoop earrings. 

Some may say I'm wearing pyjamas but is that really a bad thing? 
 
I've decided that all the clothes I buy from now on are going to be entirely me. My muse and spirit animal, Baddiwinkle, has inspired me to be myself and to stop thinking about what other people think of me and so far I'm doing well. I'll keep you updated. (also shout out to my favourite friend for getting me her book from Urban Outfitters- it's the best Christmas present I've ever been given) Give that women a follow on Instagram and you won't be disappointed. As someone who's obsessed with Instagram, I know a good profile when I see one. 

So here's me channelling my inner Baddiwinkle and trying to be extra af. 

Shirt + Trousers
H&M
 
Shoes 
Dr. Martens 



ta for now. 

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig