2017-11-01

Wavy Baby | OOTD


I don't know about anyone else, but I really only thought of going to university for the social life and the work is really getting in the way now. No, that is a lie, I do love it and I am thinking about doing a series of posts because I know that I would want to know more about LCF before I went about the real experience. 
Anyway, to all those people who assume I don't do any work and constantly shop, it's a lie. I just style outfits I like and then take pictures. Simple. But most of the time I don't do work so that opinion is sometimes true. I also needed to shop after the pain of getting my nose pierced, it's justified.
 I've always loved these cargo pants that I keep seeing on the Illustrated People Instagram, a favourite brand of mine, but as a poor student i'm staying away from buying clothes right now. I paired it with my sparkle trainers, aka the most comfortable shoes ever, as well as my favourite Louis Theroux top and trusted denim jacket that I have owned for years. It's always the old pieces of clothing that seem to mean the most and that  oversized jacket has got me through the whole of my school life.

Jacket 
H&M

Top
Blitz 

Trousers 
Illustrated People


Trainers 
Reebok 


xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig