2017-10-15

Vintage Garms | OOTD




My first week at university has been the most intense and best experience of my life; I know that going to an institution that has a reputation like London College of Fashion will be the hardest experience of my life, but I'm thinking of doing a series of posts so I won't divulge too much, because first is Louis Theroux. I am currently living at home, so I'm not really getting the full uni experience, anyway, I use my time in London so carefully and if I'm spending a tonne of money on train tickets then I might as well shop, right? This particular shirt wasn't actually the one I bought because as you can tell I'm not in need of an XL top, so I ended up buying a blue one instead. This top mimics the Thrasher branded top but this is way better; if you know me, you know my first and only love is Louis Theroux. I paired it with these really cool cargo pants in red. Cargo pants is my favourite trend right now but I honestly love going to a uni where everyone styles themselves in such an individual way which is the best visual inspiration and something that I constantly do to elevate my own style. They all came from the best vintage store EVER, Blitz in Brick Lane. Brick Lane is the best place for cheap vintage clothing and vegan eats which explains why I'm there so much. The writing quality is quite poor today considering I'm studying to be a journalist; I'm very hungover. But I hope you enjoy this outfit as much as I do, and if you don't watch Louis Theroux's documentaries, why aren't you?


xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig