2017-07-02

Tonal Dressing | Trends



Colour can be a frightening thing. I say this because, as a pale, English girl who often gets told I look sickly in coloured clothing, I understand the struggles of colour. I even tanned for two weeks for my skin to look even paler than when I started, with a few beige streaks among my neck and stomach. But albeit my skin tone, fashion has taken a new look with colour and it's something that I, especially, have tried to experiment with. Tonal dressing is something that is entirely more interesting; it involves the right colour shade and the right styling to pull off well. You might think that having an outfit purely of one shade of colour may be aesthetically overwhelming for the senses, but time and time again it is shown to be the perfect summer trend to add that but of colour to your wardrobe. Even if tonal dressing isn't your cup of tea then buying two brightly coloured pieces can brighten up an outfit perfectly. It's a style that's both stunning and simplistic, giving a uniformity and elegance to the way you dress. Don't be scared to layer this trend slightly, even if you want to break up the colour with a crop top over a shirt or skirts over shorts. 



Colour is something that stuns and is the first perception that people see of you long before they see how you style your outfits; giving you the attention of a crowd, which is why it's so important, particularly in the summer months.


xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig