2017-07-01

Prom 2017 | OOTN


The end of something is never easy, unless you take A-Levels and these ending is heaven on Earth. The end does mean, however, I have more time for so many more exciting things, that don't include revision, like my prom, enjoying life with friends, finally, and holidays. The latter being the best of everything finally ending. But really most of my time is dedicated to Netflix documentaries (Namely, 'The Keepers', 'What The Health', 'Gilmore Girls' and 'Gossip Girl') However, I thought I would show you my prom outfit because I really struggled finding something (till the day before, actually, I couldn't find anything) so I hope this is more helpful as to how casual or dress-y Sixth Form prom is. It's so difficult to get that in-between but a lot of people wore dresses or jumpsuits, just like a normal night out really!

Image result for ASOS Tailored Sleeveless Wrap Jumpsuit with Large Eyelet

Image result for GENE Buckle Strap Heel Shoes





Jumpsuit + Bug Earrings

ASOS

Make-up + Hair 


Shoes 

Topshop



xoxo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig