2017-04-23

Berlin Street Style | OOTD



 Loose, street style is my new favourite thing, which I think is mostly to do with my love for Vetements, as well as the utter relaxing and comfortable nature of a baggy jumper and mom jeans. When you travel, all you really want is something comfortable so here is my outfit. 

What I love about this is my denim jacket; one of the best buys I have ever made. It's a size 16 so it's super loose and it was really cheap so when you're a student, as I am, cheap clothing is the best. I wore my Ivy Park hoodie underneath from Topshop, black River Island jeans and Converse. Paired with an embroidered New Look handbag, means there's no need for excessive bags to be taken with you as it's a perfect day-to-night accessory. 





What's your favourite traveling outfit?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig