2017-07-10

NYC In Summer | OOTD





Having recently returned from NYC and me being me bought a massive suitcase with a thousand outfit choices, I thought it appropriate to show my favourite NY outfit for the summer months. Most weren't even right because it was a heatwave, but this outfit was perfect for the summer. I bought this pair of lightweight trousers in the Zara sale, one of the best purchases ever made and the simple crop was nonrestrictive and lightweight for travelling as well as to ward against the glaring sun. As you can tell these images are Iphone quality (my speciality) I also love that you can dress these trousers up and down just by changing your choice of shoes and shirt. Wide-legged trousers are simplistic, but are a comfortable and statement garment that every wardrobe needs.

 Crop Top 
Topshop

Trousers 
Zara 

Sunglasses 
Ray Ban 

Gold Flatform Sandals 
Bershka 






xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig