2017-05-19

Mother of Pearl | OOTD


If you get the chance to travel to Europe, shop. It's crazy how cheap and better quality the clothes are. Lately I've been trying to experiment with my fashion and styling choices, hence buying these beautiful, pearl jeans from Zara when I went on a trip to Berlin. I could have bought the whole store but decided on these vintage-style jeans instead. I paired it with a pinstripe shirt with bell sleeves. Usually I wouldn't buy the utterly embarrassing quotes that H&M seem to throw on any old piece of clothing, but this embroidered slogan 'Never Look Back' was much more classy than I expected. I do love H&M though. Paired with Converse or Docs gives it a more casual style, suitable for the day, but heels would make it perfect to go out in the evening.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Fallen | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig